Our waterjet cutting can be your cost-effective solution, saving you time and money, compared to other cutting methods
MegaBlast is dedicated to providing precision waterjet cutting services. We utilize the latest technology to provide fast, economical waterjet cutting. Everything from stainless steel, titanium plate and other materials, can be cut efficiently via waterjet technology, making the potential applications for this process ever expanding.
Our precision waterjet cutting services provide close tolerance, distortion-free parts with superior edge quality, no burrs, and little need for secondary finishing.
Our high speed 3-axis equipment is able to generate up to 80,000 psi, cutting through material up to 8″ thick at speeds up to 180 in/min. With the ability to create complex shapes and intricate patterns, pieces measuring up to 160″ x 80″ at linear positional accuracy to ± 0010″
Our specialize water jet cutting service of precision high quality parts, are used in various sectors; OEM engineering, aerospace, marine, automotive and architectural metal work sculptures, public signs and more …
We also handle other materials, such as foam, glass, tile, and stone.
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Nickel Alloys
Advantages of Water Jet Cutting
- Cold cutting – no heat affected zones, no hardening
- Omni-directional cutting – ability to cut in any direction
- Perforates most materials without starting holes
- Cuts virtually any material
- Net-shape or near-net-shape parts (no secondary processing required in many applications)
- Environmentally friendly
- Does not workload material – stress-free cutting
- Saves raw materials (small cutting kerf width, nesting capabilities)
- Faster than many conventional cutting tools
- 3-axis waterjet cutting tables will save you time and money compared to other cutting methods
- Utilizing advanced part nesting techniques enables us to minimize material waste, and pass on savings to you.